Join the CSRC during the AHA Scientific Sessions on November 7, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
The CSRC will have a morning session (7:30am-8:45am) on Cardiac Safety and Cancer Treatment.
See the session program and speakers below.
Cardiac Disease and Safety with Cancer Treatment: A Compelling Need for Cooperation
Moderators: Mitchell Krucoff, MD (Duke) and David Slosky, MD (Vanderbilt)
- Cardiac Safety During Chemotherapy: The Scope of the Problem: Daniel Lenihan, MD (Vanderbilt)
- How Do We Effectively Ensure Cardiac Safety During Drug Development?: John Finkle, MD (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Is There an Equation for Risk : Benefit in Drug Development that can be a Regulatory Guide: Norman Stockbridge, MD, PhD (FDA)
- Standardization of Cardiac Event Reporting is Critical to Understanding Cardiac Safety Issues: Scot Remick, MD (West Virginia University)
- Are We Creating More Stage A Heart Failure Patients with Chemotherapy?: Jean-Bernard Durand, MD (MD Anderson)