CSRC projects cover a broad range of topics and are created based on your cardiac safety interests. Please contact us if you would like to join and/or organize a research team, assist with an ongoing project or study or have a topic you want to explore further.
We are currently working on the following projects:
- CSRC Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young: National Cardiac Screening Warehouse Pilot Study
- Regenerative Medicine Working Group Development, CSRC/DIA Collaboration: Real World Evidence Curriculum Development
Below you will find a list of our completed projects.
- Restricted Mean Survival Time (RMST) statistical analysis approach for analyzing Diabetes Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials
- Arrhythmia Normal Limits Combined Holter/12 Lead ECG Analysis
- Sensitivity and Specificity of New Cardio Cardiac Safety Tools for Identifying Effect of Moxi in Healthy Individuals and their comparison with previously published data. Leaders: Sam George, MD; Cindy Green, PhD; Paul Kligfield, MD, FACC (Completed)
- Proof of Concept Project: QT Analysis of ECG Warehouse Data. Leaders: Cindy Green, PhD; Paul Kligfield, MD, FACC (Completed)
- Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy (DAPT) Study (Completed)
- Trans-radial Arteriotomy for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Rheologic Drug Safety (Completed) and Trial "Study of Access site For Enhancing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Women" (SAFE-PCI for Women) (Completed)
- A-fib Ablation Registry - SAFARI (Transferred to ACC)
- Diabetes Warehouse : Borje Darpo, MD; Ignacio Rodriguez, MD (Completed)
- Cardiovascular Case Report Forms for use in non-cardiovascular clinical trials. Leaders: Mary Beth Sabol, MD; John Finkle, MD (Completed)